Clare will be performing at this year’s Southern Ground Festival in Charleston, South Carolina. The Zac Brown Band will be performing both nights with a sit-in performance by Clare. You can check out the official site here.
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I had to go out of time because of a death in the family and am only now being able to catch up. I’ve added new photos from her recent appearances as well as HQ replacements and additions to past events. Clare was also featured on FOX News this past week. I’ve added a clip from her appearance as well as screencaps. Enjoy.
• 019 x 2013: 06/07 FOX 17 News – Screencaps
• 001 x 2013: 06/06 – LP Field During The CMA Music Festival
• 002 x 2013 Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
• 001 x 2013 Country Radio Seminar
• 006 x 2013 Paleyfest – Stills *additions*
• 005 x Photo Session #17 *HQ replacements*
• 009 x 2013 CMT Music Awards – After Party
• 009 x 2013 CMT Music Awards – Portraits
The show Nashville is currently nominated for Choice TV Show: Drama at The Teen Choice Awards! CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR NASHVILLE! You can vote ONCE everyday. Support our show and lets get them that surfboard! 🙂
Since Nashville has been repeats there hasn’t been much going on with Clare. Officially, Nashville has not been picked up for season two yet. Keep your fingers crossed. Clare posted on Twitter yesterday that she had just wrapped up filming her last scene for the season. Remember, this week an all new Nashville will be airing.
I took this time to update the gallery with missing photos and replacing smaller photos for larger ones since not much else was going on with Clare. Reminder: Please submit your messages, photos, or graphics for Clare’s Birthday Project. Deadline to send stuff in is on May 9th.
• 017 x Behind the Scenes: Nashville Episode 103
• 030 x 2012 TCA Summer Press Tour
• 022 x 2012 Australians In Film Breakthrough Awards
• 001 x Promotional Images: Solo
• 001 x Entertainment Weekly – Thanks to Victoria
• 008 x Twitter/Facebook/Instagram Photos
Reality and drama collided with a unique twist recently for ABC show – “NASHVILLE.” THE MUSIC OF NASHVILLE (SEASON I, VOLUME 2) will be released May 7 on Big Machine Records. The project features new music from Connie Britton (Rayna Jaymes), Hayden Panettiere (Juliette Barnes), Charles Esten (Deacon Claybourne), Jonathan Jackson (Avery Barkley), Clare Bowen (Scarlett O’Connor), Sam Palladio (Gunnar Scott) and sisters Lennon and Maisy Stella, (Maddie & Daphne Conrad) – who perform in each episode weekly. Award-winning producers T Bone Burnett, Buddy Miller, Gabriel Witcher, Garth Fundis, Frank Liddell, Dan Auerbach, and Ross Copperman worked together to showcase the original content on both the show and soundtrack, respectively. Target will simultaneously release an exclusive version of the soundtrack that will include five additional bonus tracks. Nearly 2 million digital downloads from the breakout series have been sold to date. Big Machine Records is currently promoting “Ho Hey” (performed by Lennon and Maisy Stella), at radio.
- Fade Into You: Performed by Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen and Written by Matt Jenkins, Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen
- Ho Hey: Performed by Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella and Written by Jeremy Fraites, Wesley Schultz
- Gun For A Mouth: Performed by Sam Palladio and Written by David Poe
- We Are Water: Performed by Hayden Panettiere and Written by Patty Griffin
- Looking For A Place To Shine: Performed by Clare Bowen and Written by Natalie Hemby, Angela Lauer
- Stronger Than Me: Performed by Connie Britton and Written by Sarah Buxton, Kate York
- Bitter Memory: Performed by Connie Britton and Written by Lucinda Williams
- Let There Be Lonely: Performed by Jonathan Jackson – and Written by Laura Rogers, Lydia Rogers, Gordie Sampson
- Hypnotizing: Performed by Hayden Panettiere and Written by Cary Barlowe, Steve Robson, Caitlyn Smith
- I Will Fall (Studio Version): Performed by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio – Written by Tyler James, Kate York
- Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again: Performed by Hayden Panettiere – Written by Sarah Buxton, Kate York
Any fans in the Nashville area?!? Clare’s new western film DEAD MAN’S BURDEN will be playing this Saturday at 8 PM at the Nashville Film Festival. Clare will be there for the film screening along with the film’s director, Jared Moshe! Buy your tickets now ($12 each!) there is limited seating!! To buy your tickets click here!
Country music scored some new primetime cache in October, when the ABC drama Nashville debuted to almost nine million viewers. The series follows the romantic lives, career struggles and rivalry between two drastically different singers: Rayna James (played by Connie Britton), the well-established but currently foundering “Queen of Country,” and Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere), the young country-pop crossover star du jour. The soundtrack to the first season is set for release on December 11th and features performances by both actresses and other series regulars, as well as production by T Bone Burnett, Dann Huff and Michael Knox. A deluxe version of the soundtrack is also set for release at Target.
Now, you can hear four tracks from the extended release, including Britton’s twangy take on “Changing Ground” and an acoustic version of Panettiere’s saccharine ballad “Undermine.” Clare Bowen, who plays the songwriter Scarlett O’Connor, also delivers a particularly deft bluegrass rendition of Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire,” and Sam Palladio, who plays the aspiring musician Gunnar Scott, wails over arch guitar on “I’ll Be There.” You can listen to these songs here
Source: Rolling Stone
Australian actress Clare Bowen, 23, landed the role of Scarlett O’Connor, a Mississippi Delta waitress turned singer/songwriter, on the ABC drama Nashville. The Southern accent she sports is advertently because of her dad, who brought home such movie fare as Steel Magnolias and Fried Green Tomatoes. “For me, two things physically shape my characters: the way I move my mouth and the shoes I wear. Scarlett wears very old men’s Frye boots, which are kind of clunky and ground her.”
Source: USA Weekend
FOX has announced that it will be giving Nashville a full season. woohoo!! Keep on watching and share the love with friends and family.
ABC has given the vote of confidence to freshman drama Nashville and expressed optimism in Friday comedies Last Man Standing and Malibu Country.
The network has given a back-nine order to the country music drama from Oscar winner Callie Khouri and picked up three additional scripts for both Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing and Reba McEntire rookie Malibu Country. Leading into the fall season, the critically acclaimed Nashville received an aggressive marketing campaign ahead of its Oct. 10 premiere. Opening in Revenge’s former time slot on Wednesdays at 10 p.m., the series scored a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.93 million viewers, falling below industry expectatios for the well-reviewed series.
It easily bested its time slot competition — NCIS and Chicago Fire — in the key demo, but lost a significant chunk of its haul (half a point) in its second half hour. Thus far this season, the Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere drama from Lionsgate TV and ABC Studios is averaging 6 million total viewers and 2.12 rating among the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demo.
Source: Hollywood Reporter
Both of Clare’s short films A Burning Thing and The Red Valentine will be premiering this month in St. Louis and in Chattanooga. Check out the information below. I wish I lived closer to these locations so I could go see them. If you go share with us your thoughts!
What? A Burning Thing
When? Fri, Nov 16th at 4:30pm
Where? St. Louis International Film Festival – Plaza Frontenac Cinema
What? The Red Valentine
When? Wed, Nov 14th at 9:15pm
Where? Chattanooga, TN – Tivoli Theatre
For more information about these short films go here.