I’ve added screencaps of Clare from this week’s Nashville. Sorry for the delay! Enjoy.
I apologize for the lack of updates. I had a death in the family and was out of town. I’ve been playing catchup on my sites. I’ve added Nashville screencaps and stills that were missing to the gallery and that makes our Nashville gallery complete.
I know that the news of Nashville‘s cancellation sucks.. big time, but I want to assure you guys that this site is not going anywhere. Nashville may have been how I first became a fan of Clare’s but now I’m truly a fan of her acting talent, her singing/writing talent, and just a fan of her as a person. So whether the show gets picked up by another network or not (fingers crossed that it does!) this fansite is not going anywhere and I will continue to support Clare in her future endeavors as a true fan. 🙂
• Nashville 421: Maybe You’ll Appreciate Me Someday – Behind the Scenes
• Nashville 421: Maybe You’ll Appreciate Me Someday – Stills
• Nashville 419: After You’ve Gone – Screencaps
• Nashville 418: The Trouble with the Truth – Screencaps
• Nashville 417: Baby Come Home – Screencaps
This summer I will be updating the content on the site and adding new features and missing photos. Definitely bookmark us and check back and if you aren’t already follow us on Twitter and Facebook for news and photos at your fingertips.
I’ve added 36 HQ episode stills of Clare from an upcoming episode of Nashville. These stills are utterly beautiful and a must see fans. I can’t wait for this episode to air. These are from episode 20 of this season.
I’ve added screencaps to the last 2 episodes of Nashville. Expect screencaps from tonight’s episode on Friday. Tomorrow I will be going to see the Nashville tour live and I’m so excited!! I will share with you all my experience and photos.
I’ve added the missing screencaps and episode stills of Clare on Nashville to the gallery. Enjoy.
• Nashville 411: Forever and for Always – Screencaps
• Nashville 411: Forever and for Always – Stills
• Nashville 412: How Does It Feel to be Free – Screencaps
• Nashville 413: If I Could Do It All Again – Stills
• Nashville 413: If I Could Do It All Again – Screencaps
• Nashville 414: What I Cannot Change – Stills
• Nashville 414: What I Cannot Change – Screencaps
• Nashville 415: When There’s a Fire in Your Heart – Stills
Every year, the Hollywood Beauty Awards honor rising stars in Film, TV & Music who exude beauty and grace, inside and out. We are thrilled to announce the 2016 New Beauty Award recipients:
Clare Bowen (ABC’s “Nashville”), Chaley Rose (“Nashville,” Filthy Preppy Teens), Sofia Reyes (Hit Mexican recording artist).
What a beautiful and well deserved honor for Clare to be recognized by the Hollywood Beauty Awards for her inner and outer beauty. She’s a beautiful soul with a massive heart and her inner beauty just beams on the outside. I’ve added photos of her at the event as well as recent appearances and live performances. Check them out below.
• 2016 Hollywood Beauty Awards
• 2016 Hollywood Beauty Awards – Stills
• 2016 Nashville For Africa Concert Benefiting The African Children’s Choir
• Live Performance: 02/15/16 – Nashville For Africa Concert Benefiting The African Children’s Choir (Stills)
• 2016 NHL All-Star Fan Fair – Day 3
• Live Performance: 01/30/16 – NHL All-Star Fan Fair (Stills)
I’ve added the missing episode screen captures of Clare on Nashville. Check them out. This season has been so great so far, don’t you think?
• Nashville 405: Stop the World (And Let Me Off) – Screencaps
• Nashville 406: Please Help Me, I’m Fallin – Screencaps
• Nashville 407: Can’t Get Used to Losing You – Screencaps
• Nashville 408: Unguarded Moments – Screencaps
• Nashville 409: Three’s a Crowd – Screencaps
• Nashville 410: We’ve Got Nothing But Love to Prove – Screencaps
The following was posted on Clare’s official Facebook page. Please visit her Facebook page to post your comments and give her your support with a click of the LIKE button. Clare is currently the #2 topic trending on Facebook. Her words have touched me personally and further make me adore this lovely pixie!!
Wanna know why I cut it all off?
When I was four years old, I asked my mother; “Are there heaters in Heaven?”
I had just been diagnosed with end stage nephroblastoma, after several visits to a GP who denied anything was wrong and dubbed my parents “paranoid.” I’d overheard the doctors telling my family that the only hope of saving me, was an experimental treatment that might kill me anyway. But without it I had maybe two weeks left. The hospital was cold. I’d never felt air conditioning before.
Life in the White Palace (Granddad’s nickname for hospital) meant I got to grow up surrounded by children just like me. We were mostly bald, all tubed, taped, bandaged up and stitched back together. We were all missing parts, some obvious like eyes or legs, others more hidden, like lungs and kidneys. Those who still could, tip-toed around like little fairies because chemotherapy had destroyed the muscles in our legs and it hurt to put our heels on the floor. But we were all together, so no one’s appearance came into question. No one got laughed at or teased. We were all we knew.
And then I got really lucky. I survived, my hair grew back and I got strong again. I look relatively normal on the outside, but on the inside, I am still the same stitched back together little creature, in a world where people are judged so harshly for the way they look. It has always been completely incomprehensible to me. How can people think there’s time for that?
I was really inspired when I heard a story about a little girl who said she couldn’t be a princess because she didn’t have long hair, and I wanted her, and others like her to know that’s not what makes a princess, or a warrior, or a superhero. It’s not what makes you beautiful either. It’s your insides that count… even if you happen to be missing half of them.
Every scar tells a story, every baldhead, every dark circle, every prosthetic limb, and every reflection in a mirror that you might not recognize anymore. Look deeper than skin, hair, nails, and lips. You are who you are in your bones. That is where you have the potential to shine the brightest from. It is where your true beautiful self lives.
Thank you ABC network and particularly our creator, Callie Khouri for letting me change Scarlett’s hair, and my team, family and friends for helping me make the decision. If it makes even one person think twice about judging another, then in some small way, the world is better.
Self-esteem takes a lot longer to grow back than hair.
– Source | Photo Credit: Joseph Llanes Photography
Clare was in attendance earlier this week at Kacey Musgraves’ Lucchese Collection launch in Tennessee. Check out a few photos from the event below.
I’ve added a bunch of missing episode stills from this week’s episode to the gallery. I’ve also added stills of Clare’s live performance yesterday in Morristown, NJ. Our favorite little Pixie seemed to be having a great time on stage with Charles Esten (Deacon on Nashville). Enjoy the photos.